Terms and Conditions
Shizenjinmura (hereinafter referred to as “the Facility”) shall only be used by guests who agree to and comply with these terms and conditions.
- Our facility is intended to serve as a place where our guests can take an active approach to enjoying nature. In order for guests to enjoy a fun, satisfying experience, we strive to oversee and manage the safety of all of our guests.
- If any part of our facility suffers damage due to a guest’s negligence or intentional act of destruction, we reserve the right to claim compensation for the damage from the guest. If any part of the buildings, equipment, rental items, etc., are damaged or lost, please report to the Front Desk by Check Out.
- Due to the large physical area of our facility, staff members cannot always be present to observe/supervise all areas of the grounds. In the case you witness a violation of rules/manners by other guests, please alert a member of staff as soon as possible.
- In the event that the Facility suffers damage due to the intentional or negligent act of a guest, the Facility will claim compensation from the guest for the damage suffered. In the event of damage to or loss of the Facility’s buildings, facilities, loaned equipment, etc., please notify the Facility prior to check-out.
- Admission to and use of the Facility by organized crime groups and persons affiliated with organized crime groups is strictly prohibited.
- In addition to the above, the following acts are also strictly prohibited. In the case the below guidelines are not followed, guests may incur a minimum fine of 30,000JPY and be asked to leave the property. Please note that if a guest is asked to leave due to delinquency, there will be no refunds issued under any circumstances.
- (1) Bringing dangerous/prohibited items onto facility grounds; includIng: water balloons, fireworks/firecrackers, air guns, etc.
- (2) Excessive drinking of alcohol / drinking to the point of vomiting
※In the case a guest needs to vomit, staff will provide a bucket, so please do not vomit in the bathroom toilets or on the ground.
- (3) Littering (including disposing of leftover drinks/food on the ground); putting garbage or cigarette butts in the BBQ stove area.
- (4) Acts that result in the destruction of stone walls on the property and along the riverbed
- (5) Acts such as making loud noises, shouting/singing at high volume, playing music at high volume, etc.
- (6) Photography for the purposes of product sales/marketing.
- (7) Smoking indoors (including all guest rooms, bathrooms, shower areas, etc.); using incense or cooking inside guest rooms.
- (8) Acts that infringe or are likely to infringe on the rights or interests of the Facility or third parties, including other customers.
- (9) Acts that are contrary to public order/morals, or acts that are likely to be deemed so / Acts that violate the law.
- (10) Extreme acts in the name of religion, politics, or any other acts that are contrary to the Facility guidelines.
- (11) Commercial activities conducted without the consent of the Facility.
- (12) Urination/defecation in public places other than the bathroom (including standing urination in the forest)
- (13) Any other acts that inconvenience other guests, or that our facility deems inappropriate
- In the case of onsite photography/filming of our facilities and events, please note that, as a guest, you may become the subject of filming, and the resulting photos/videos may be used for news reports, advertisements, or promotional materials, without additional request for consent.
- Our facility receives the right to change the terms of this agreement at its reasonable discretion at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the first instance of any dispute arising between the Guest and the Facility.